Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Lucy -- 2 Months

I have a pretty good feeling that my blog posts will be significantly less than when Zoe was a babe. In the very rare times that both girls are sleeping, I simply would rather do something else -- like shower and eat. 

This little one is giving us a run for our money. It's a good day in the life of Lucy if she eats and poops. She smiles and chats way more than Zoe ever did as a baby, but she is definitely our high maintenance babe! 


Next week we'll head to State College so Cam's parents can help me wrangle our two little ones. I'm looking forward to a PA summer and the company of family and friends. 


With the help of family and friends, Cam just got a brand new road bike. He loves it! Recently a sweet friend and her daughter came to stay with me so Cam could go help his brother move. I am so thankful for those girls and how they helped me. Cam came home grinning from ear to ear telling me about the great time he had with his brother riding their bikes around town. It put a smile on my face picturing those boys riding around like a couple of 10 year olds. 


Life is both incredibly busy and incredibly slow. In the summer we travel a ton visiting our supporters. It's a good break from the school year, but we definitely talk about our students a lot and are anxious to see them in August. Hopefully our next post will be one of us enjoying the company and help of our sweet state college people. 


1 comment:

  1. So sweet :-) we have the same onesie! Hang in there friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete