Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

A new camera for Christmas!

This Christmas has been special to Cam and me in so many ways! The most special part by far was having both of our families together for a short period of time. My mama drove all the way from Connecticut to step out of her comfort zone, to spend time with us and Cam's family. I LOVED it!

We celebrated Christmas with mama a couple days early. This year we bought her the Willow Tree nativity scene. I knew she would really like it, but had no idea she would respond with such humble gratefulness. She was honored and couldn't believe someone would say she should get a gift like that. Little did I know, two minutes later I responded the exact same way. Mama bought us an incredible Canon rebel. I started sobbing. There is nothing Cam and I have done nor are we at a point in our lives where I could ever say we deserve such a gift. I was overwhelmed with emotion and cried from being so honored. Thanks mom for a gift that will capture memories our entire life!

So here are the first of many pictures to come... and hopefully a push in my blogging life.

The first portrait

Cam and Andrew at Otto's (a local brewery)

Mama

 I was just a second too late to capture the beer mixing, but still a cool picture!
 I will frame this in our house somewhere
 Our niece Baylie celebrated her 7th birthday with us!
 She loved getting her picture taken
Smith Family 2012

 Love this picture
 Our Christmas Eve tradition continued. This year we bought pjs for everyone to join -- I bought matching ones so no one would like someone else's better
 The girls
 Love this picture of them
 A white Christmas this year! I have never seen it snow this much -- the yard was beautiful!
 My partner in crime, Kelly. Having a sister has been a ton of fun!
Andrew and Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment