Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dessert night


One of the many great things about our time in St. Louis has been our home and it's location. In short, we've been spoiled. Recently, I feel like I'm scrambling to soak in all the benefits before we leave.


So the other night I met a close friend at the dessert bar right by our house. (Literally you walk out the gate of our street to get there) We ordered little chocolates, hot chocolate, AND a delicious chocolate scone. Needless to say, we rolled ourselves out of the place. 


I so enjoy this girl and my time with her. I love her heart. I care for her story. I'm honored to be called her friend. 


I'm thankful for these moments that come in abundance during this stage of life. They are some of the places, people, and times I will treasure and hope to share as we move on. 

PS: If you haven't yet, you need to run not walk to Bissinger's in the Central West End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment