Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Graduation!

I was going to include graduation in my last post, but who am I kidding -- this is a big freaking deal! My husband worked his tail off and graduated from Covenant Seminary in three years!

These past couple years in St. Louis have been such a melting pot of experiences, emotions, trials, blessings, etc. I really couldn't sum up what they have meant to me in one post, but I'm hoping years from now I can read my blog from these years with a thankful heart.


This guy... be still my heart. I am so incredibly proud of him! We did it babe and you are a rock star!




It was such a festive time -- Cam's parents, my mom, and Cam's brother and sister-in-law all came in to our big city to celebrate this huge accomplishment!


We had to say see you soon to so many good friends -- not good bye, just see ya soon. These people have all had their own special place in our lives and we couldn't have made it through without each one of them. 






I forgot my camera for the picnic the next day which would have displayed a beautiful outside celebration of Cam and four other guys that finished Covenant with him.

I will miss so many things about this time in our life. Seminary was hard and it was good. It was our first two years of marriage. Our first child. Our first full time job. Our first home. Our first friends as a couple. Our first church together. Our first city together. So many first things. STL you will always hold a special place in our hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment