Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Day of Food Celebration

I LOVE food. So much so that this year it's what I asked for as my birthday present. That's right -- I asked for a day of food where Cam would join me in eating every single food I wanted for the entire day. 

The morning started out at Cracker Barrel -- the home of comfort food and delicious sweet tea.

I special ordered just to make things difficult -- two sausage biscuits with hashbrown casserole.

Lunch came before I knew it and we drove to another favorite -- Chick-fil-a. Cam usually is not crazy about eating here, but today he ate chicken gladly! Kid's meal 6 count chicken nugget with water since I had so much sweet tea for breakfast.

And finally for dinner I wanted picnic foods. I used to be set on breakfast foods as my all time favorite, but since we lived in St. Louis picnic foods are definitely up there. As you can see publix sweet tea, grapes, cheese and crackers, cantaloupe, and double bubble in the background. 

We ended the day by seeing Monster's University at the local movie theater. I LOVED it -- and Cam loved it I think because I loved it so much. 

All in all I would do again next year for my birthday present -- it was totally worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment