Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pregnancy thus far


Yay! We're pregnant!

12 Weeks

13 Weeks

14 Weeks

15 Weeks

16 Weeks

17 Weeks -- She's a GIRL

Although taking profile pictures of my growing body isn't my favorite thing right now, I know I'll be thankful for these pictures down the road. 

There are plenty of incredible things to look forward to in pregnancy. And things we've already loved like seeing the heartbeat for the first time, celebrating with our family at the announcement, the first time our baby looked like a baby on the screen, the first person to ask if I was expecting, my husband thinking I'm sexy BECAUSE I'm pregnant not just in spite of being pregnant, the small belly that started to arise, the humbling realization that God is entrusting another one of His children to us, friends and family around the country celebrating the life of our little girl with pink cupcakes -- so many things I hope to remember for a life time.

One of my favorite memories thus far -- asking Cam if my belly button looks farther out. For some strange reason my belly button poking out has been one of the things I'm eagerly anticipating. (Weird I know) Cam's measuring solution -- sticking a Q-tip in my belly button and seeing how far down the pen mark is on the Q-tip. We've surprisingly enough only done this once, but as soon as we finished measuring we both could not stop laughing at my ridiculousness and his compliance. (This measuring strategy will more than likely happen again -- haha)

We are to the moon excited!









1 comment:

  1. So cute :) Maybe your belly button won't even poke out... mine never did :)

    ReplyDelete