Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A crazy thing called life

We are moved into State College and life is in full throttle! Cam and I are trying to faithfully serve each of our jobs as we venture into two people working full time. Were thankful and excited to start life here!

Before I started my job I had time to work on some furniture that will be in our home someday... Unfortunately this is the only one I took a picture of...and it's in the dirty garage :)

Our new coffee table
We've been so thankful for our few friends here who have invited us over and introduced us to new friends! Community is something we're so longing for and these get togethers are such a blessing.

This past weekend Cam and I drove to a near by lake to work on his boss' lake house. They also treated us to wonderful food, a great boat ride, and a pedicure for me!!
 

Our little girl sure is growing and I love seeing her in our pictures!


Speaking of our little girl -- here are a few gift we got from Aunt Emma and Uncle Soren (really Emma haha) An "S" bow, a FSU bow and cute little bloomers! She's so loved already

And finally a 22 week picture before we headed off to church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment