Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

7 weeks in

A few new things to update this week. 

- We went to Jubilee (CCO's big conference)
- We listened to Dan Allender speak and thanked him in person for the influence he's had on our lives (AHmazing!)
- Zoe did so well on her first weekend away, and we were completely exhausted when we came home
- Zoe met her Uncle Chadd, Aunt Dena, and cousin Baylie 
- Zoe has been smiling at her fools of parents (we do anything, I mean anything to make that girl smile)
- Cam faithfully gets up every morning to remodel houses
- Zoe got valentines from her grandparents
- We are anticipating great things in our future job-wise
- Zoe goes to bed around 8pm, wakes up at 3/3:30 to eat, and wakes up again at 8am (thank you Jesus for a baby who sleeps well -- anyone who's close to me knows I needed that)
- We got to talk to Zac, Amy, and the kiddos on skype (so so miss them!)
- Cam's mom is here loving on Zoe for a couple days
- I've actually reached the point of being tired of snow, do you know how impossible of a statement that is for this FL girl?!
- I got to facetime my best friend on her 25th birthday!!
- Zoe and I have been listening to hymns during the day -- these have been good for my soul
- A friend came to eat cookies and drink coffee with me (my love language ;)) -- it's the little things people


I want to remember these giant feet

And LONG fingers

That smile keeps me going some days

So Zoe is basically a mini me of Cam, but see those forehead wrinkles? Those are MINE and I LOVE that she has them :)





No comments:

Post a Comment