Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Team Smith turns 4


Four years my love...
- 4 moves
- 5 states
- 6 "homes"
- 3 years of seminary
- sweet friends becoming Christians
- 1 year of remodeling and Chick fil A
- 1 year of RUF
- 2 years of counseling
- 3 babies
- 1 child in heaven
- 1 baptism
- 3 church  memberships
- Countless road trips
- Treats to last a life time
- 1 trip to disney
- 4 years of birthdays
- tons of date nights
- Numerous arguments and I'm sorries
- hundreds of diapers changed
- thousands of hours of sleep lost
- millions of cups of coffee
- Friends scattered across the country
- And a fight for each other and Team Smith that continues to grow

You're the clearest picture of God's never stopping, never giving up,  unconditional love in my life, and daily I'm humbled by this gift of marriage. Thanks for continually choosing me to start for your team. I married up indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment