Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

4 months -- Lucy

I'm a few days behind posting Lucy's 4 month photos. Things have been super busy this month! We moved into our new house (which I still need to take pictures of) and students have already moved on campus!


All that to say, I'm behind on Lucy's update!


Lucy is our finicky babe, but her smiles light up a room! She struggles to sleep, but she's so happy when she's awake so I guess I don't mind :). I'm crossing my fingers that we're through the 4 month sleep regression, and I may actually have a kid that takes a bink!




The girls are growing on each other. And by that I mean Lucy is growing on Zoe. haha. Zoe now wakes up every morning saying "CeCe" which means Lucy. Then she tells me "Aww baby cryin -- with a very concerned look on her face. We've also had our first of Zoe wanting to play with Lucy which meant she shoved Lucy's door open and "gently" patted her head until she woke up. Oh these girls are a handful and I wouldn't want it any other way.



We bought a double BOB back in December and I was nervous it would be a buy that was a waste of money. Not even close. The girls are in that stroller at least twice a day walking to campus with us. Being 2 blocks away has been such a sweet time for us to join Cam on campus as the fall gets going. We're thrilled our students are back and can't wait to see all of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment