Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Lucy

Quite a few months have gone by since I was last on here and there's much to catch up, but for now just a few pictures and words of our second born.


This girl steals my heart every day. Lucy is gentle with the most sincere little eyes. She simply enjoys life and being around those who love her. 


Through this whole hospital stay with Zoe, leaving Lucy was one of the hardest parts. I thought surely after not seeing her for 2 weeks it would take time to enter back in. Not at all. Those sweet round eyes stared up at me and her whole face smiled. 


She's been so patient with her big sister who is trying to figure life out right now. Lucy is Zoe's faithful companion, at times to a fault in Zoe's eyes. Our youngest member of the family who should have the most needs has care for the rest of us in so many ways. I know when I look back on these times I will remember that squishy little girl army crawling her way through the house to be with her people and to enjoy them -- and truly how much that has pushed our family through another day. 

Lucy Elouise, you're a light and a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment