Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Camping and IPhone

This post will be shorter than the others and not cover all the ramblings I would love to throw in.

This weekend Cam and I drove to Lexington, KY to meet Andrew and Kelly for a weekend of camping. The weekend was a blast. We definitely wish these things could happen on a daily basis, but for now it's just not possible.

While we were there Cam and I took a leap and bought an IPhone. I am beyond words of excitement and so extremely thankful for God's blessing on us right now. We don't deserve free housing, a great job, a beautiful marriage, or incredible friends and family, but God has chosen to bless us with all of those right now and Cam and I are beside ourselves.

Our picture after showing Andrew and Kelly our new IPhone!

More pictures to come from the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment