Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Once again it's been a while since I've fully updated our blog. Whether it's waiting on pictures or just pure laziness -- one of them always leaves our blog empty. A few things to update our followers on:

1. The cardinals are in the world series!!! After much discussion with my challenging husband, I've decided that since I know the most about the cardinals and since I live in Cardinal nation -- I have to be a cardinal fan. No complaining here :) We've enjoyed the times of watching the games with our friends at various locations. Our plan was to splurge and buy series tickets -- we decided against that when tickets rose to $250 a ticket :).


 My new jersey!

2. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and that means two things. One, Taylor Gordon is coming to visit the Smith household! We are more than excited to see our brother after many months of separation! It should be an adventure seeing that it's our first time doing this whole turkey making thing and what not. Two, we have turkeys in our front yard! This picture was taken with my phone without a zoom! I've never been hunting, but I sure have an urge to shoot a turkey... hum.

3. Christina and Paul got married!!! This past weekend has been a blast as we prepared to celebrate paul and christina's wedding. Laura came in town and it was so great to see her. Not to mention, she kicked the smiths back into the health kick gear. It was great to spend time with her running, eating, and celebrating not only the wedding but her birthday!


Cam and I at the wedding

Two of my most favorite St. Louis ladies! Emma and Ally
PS: Ally ran her second marathon the day after the wedding and finished with a 10 minute mile pace!!! I have incredibly talented friends!


Well baby duties call. I hear Ms. Fran has just woke up... more on our lives soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment