Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Harry Potter World

This past weekend Cam and I flew to Orlando for a couple of days. It was a blast! We had anticipated, when making the plans, for it to be a get away trip for the two of us. But being with family while we were there ended up being great and relaxing!

About 3 years ago we received Harry Potter World tickets for Christmas presents. This weekend, we finally used them. It was incredible -- so detailed, so many intricate things to see, hear, smell, and taste. We escaped into a dream world for a couple hours and it was glorious!

We visited my mama for a day -- not sure how she managed to avoid my camera. Surprise, surprise... we spent our time eating at all the local places I miss. Food has quickly become a main part of our traveling :) We looked at old pictures and played a new card game. Now, being a little older, I'm relearning who my mama is. I was able to see and value so many new things this trip and now having a husband, I'm able to listen to him describe the ways I'm like her. I enjoy that!

Time with Steve and Allyson was great! We watched movies, spent a ton of time on the back porch, and ate delicious food.

I'm thankful for our family and how they've sacrificed and graciously given so much to Cam and me. We don't deserve it, but we wouldn't be where we are without them! Thank you Jesus.




I would buy this stuff in the store!

Couldn't quite capture it, but it's the warning flyer of Sirius Black

The Three Broomsticks

Hogwarts

Olivander's -- they act out the scene where Harry gets his wand, but use a person in the audience! So cool!

mmhmm! Butterbeer




Beautiful 72 degrees outside!

FL seems to be on our new list of job searchings :) - this guy would move there in a heart beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment