Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Frances Jane


Dear Frances,

Today is your 2nd birthday, and I can't believe it! In just a few short hours Cam and I will head to your house to celebrate with all your family. As I've sat here today thinking about you, I've become incredible emotional! I am not looking forward to the day we leave STL and leave you. 

I'm so thankful for your mom and dad, and that they gave me the honor of taking care of you almost 1 1/2 years ago. Though the first months were incredibly difficult, I can't think of a better gift I've received since being here in STL. Whether you know it now or not, you have been my side kick through many life events!


You were there the first time we had visitors in St. Louis. You were there to smile or even just need me when I felt worthless. You were there for adventures in the city (play grounds, parks, the zoo, the science museum, the magic house...) You were even there in the waiting room, running to give me a hug, when we found out our sweet baby had died.


Sweet girl, you are beautiful, hilarious, stubborn, independent, content, loving, patient, and full of joy! You have changed me Fran, for the better! It has been an honor to get a first hand glimpse of watching you grow up. And some day I'll visit you when I can tell you that and you'll understand.

Love,
Kaela






No comments:

Post a Comment