Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My husband

Today just happens to be one of many that I delight in my husband! Every morning we wake up, eat some oatmeal together, drink our coffee, and he heads off to school. While I stay home right now and clean, shop for groceries, make some meals, and basically relax -- Cam stays dedicated to school, spends time with friends, exercises, engages in small group, hosts an out of town friend, reads, contacts old friends and family,and serves/loves/listens to me every single day.

This morning I particularly missed him. Maybe it's the realization of starting Monday I will leave our house at 7:10 and not return until close to 6 that made me appreciate him just a little more. Today I get to go grocery shopping, buy some scrubs for work on Monday, fix dinner, hopefully exercise, and anxiously await my husband coming home. Simply thankful for him today!



No comments:

Post a Comment