Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Soren's Birthday

Last Tuesday Cam and I had the honor of getting together with St. Louis friends to celebrate Soren. Soren and Emma are particularly special to Cam and me -- they're some of our best friends. As we prepare to leave St. Louis in just a few short months I know we'll remember our time with the Kornegays as some of the sweetest and most treasured moments of seminary.
Soren and Emma - Balloon Glow 2012

This brewery is definitely one I would recommend to those visiting St. Louis. Cam and I both said the atmosphere made you feel like it was the local place where everyone goes at the end of a work day. 


Soren




Tom and Chane - Those eyes are one in a million!

Thanks Lucy for taking pictures

Saturday Cam and I went for a walk in Forest Park. We're trying to take advantage of our perfect location in St. Louis while we can. I brought my camera to practice some of the tips I've received. 

Every since Cam went duck hunting last year our eyes have been drawn to the beauty of these birds. 





My picture
I added another goal to my dreams list on the fridge; to decorate using our own photography. Cam played around with the camera toward the end and I love his pictures. The last three are his.





No comments:

Post a Comment