Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh Happy Day

Today was a day I was thankful... am I unthankful most of the time, probably (unfortunately). But I think I'm more just in the motion of things and I don't stop very often to be thankful. I need Jesus even in the small things of life. 

Today on the outside didn't look any different than any other day, but it was. 

So instead of writing about it, here's a stream of pictures from my day.

1. Monday, January 28 -- it's 72 degrees outside!!
2. I had my camera all day! 

3. We went to the zoo -- FREE!
4. This little girl had an awesome day and was so enjoyable
5. Listening to Fran communicate her amazement with the world around her
6.  Seeing the world through her eyes
7. The sealion and sea exhibit 
8.  His honesty
9. His content
10. Her wonder

11. Being the one she wants to point everything out to

12. This picture
13. That smile and those eyes
14. Friends for her and a sweet friend for me in their mama

15. We walked to the park


16. Today I'm cool enough to be his friend
17. The fake smile, but the desire to have his picture taken
18. Her stubbornness -- while playing
19. Her dare to try new things

20. A kid who likes to get dirty

21. A walk through forest park to debrief on the day -- with a random old man who asked to take our picture for us and then asked about seminary.
22. My sweet husband. I still delight in you and I'm thankful you still do the same.

Oh St. Louis, we have our battles for sure, but I will miss so many sweet memories from my time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment