Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

US Marshal

I have plenty of crazy days being a nanny, but today was particularly Strange (with a capital S).

Today started off with these little munchkins being home with fevers. This means we sit around all day in our pjs, watch tv, read books, and color. Relaxing for the most part, but definitely boring after a few hours.



So as I sit there feeling sorry for myself because I'm stuck inside I catch a glimpse of movement out the front window.

From here on we'll use bullet points because I get really into telling this story
- 10 Police officers surrounding the house across the street
- All officers have bullet proof vest and guns strapped to their legs
- Officers are knocking and looking into the house directly across the street
- I call Cam... he says call if anything happens
- I call Amy... same response
- Officers look over and see me looking at them
- 2 officers jog over to the house
- I freak out because they caught me snooping
- They knock and welcome themselves in
- They introduce themselves as US MARSHALS!
- They assure me its nothing to worry about -- then proceed to ask about the neighbor
- I claim I'm a nanny and they ask me to call Amy
- They talk to Amy and then leave a card with their #'s and leave
- 10 minutes later they're no where to be found

.... later that day Amy comes home.
Explanation: missed court date and fraud paperwork.
Dream on... I will update when the real story emerges.

No comments:

Post a Comment