Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

New year and another birthday

27th Birthday
I love celebrating Cam. In fact it's one of my favorite things to do, but he is resistant to it. But... every year on his birthday he is required to put those celebration walls down :). Last year we went to Nashville with our best friends from St. Louis and counted down with tons of people downtown. The year before we explored Minneapolis and went ice skating (along with U2 tickets we never got to use :\).


Keatings, Smiths, Kornegays
This year we spent it with two couples who are close friends here in the STL. We've become slightly sentimental about friends here knowing our time here is coming to an end. We ate good food, blew out some candles on the annual cookie cake, and played a ridiculously addictive and detailed game. (pandemic I think is the name)

Kyle and Christy Keating


The candles we used because I left ours at the store






This year we celebrated twice so I could take Cam out to dinner all by myself :)


Happy Birthday, my wonderful husband. Here's to celebrating you every day of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment